It can take years to learn cialis 40 mg uk how to apply eye shadow correctly and give you the Vogue look.
How to Get Beautiful Eyes
Here are some eye shadow tips that I’ve learnt by observing beauticians and from my own experience.
1. Choose colors that suit the color of your eyes
Matching the color of your eye with a shadow brings the color out, eg blue shadow on blue eyes. Also contrasting colors can look good, for example golds with blue eyes and blue shadow with brown eyes.
2. Blending is important
To blend colors use three different cialis dosage colors. It takes practice to get this right and get them to look as if they merge naturally into each other.
Here’s how to do it:
- Start light then go darker.
- Start with a very light color for the base, a highlighter for the crease and a main color for the lid.
- Brush the base color onto natural supplements that work like viagra the entire eye up to the brow bone
- Apply the lid color (the medium color)
- Apply the highlighter (the cialis generic darkest color).
3. Set the shadow with a great base
You can keep your shadow in place for hours by applying a shadow base, or primer.
4. Apply highlighter carefully
When you applying
a dark shadow to the crease of your eye, be careful to blend it only on the outside edge, otherwise your eyes will look small and beady if you get too close to the eye.
5.Make your eyes brighter with a dot of white
A dot of white shadow genericcialis-onlineed.com or pencil on the inside of the eye, near the tear duct, will make your eyes look brighter.
6. Don’t apply a deep color to your browbone.
Apply shadow up to the browbone but don’t apply shadow buy generic cialis online ON the bone unless it’s a neutral color.
7. Create dazzling eyes with Shimmer and Smokey
- Shimmer looks great but be cautious with the use of it if you have wrinkles because shimmer highlights wrinkles, lines and heavy lids.
- When you make up a smokey eye don’t extend the color above the crease. Keep the color confined to the lid and just under the lower lashline.